With the recent outbreak of novel coronavirus – or COVID-19 – Corporate Chauffeurs Gold Coast understands that many of our customers are feeling anxious about travelling. However, our customers’ health and safety has always been our number one priority, and during this time of increased concern, our commitment to health and safety is particularly pertinent.
Incredibly High Standards of Hygiene and Cleanliness
Corporate Chauffeurs Gold Coast has always maintained incredibly high standards regarding the hygiene and cleanliness of our vehicles and the professionalism of our chauffeurs. Nonetheless, we have introduced extra precautions to increase these rigorous standards and practices even further in order to provide our customers with safe and comfortable services.
In order for our customers to have peace of mind when travelling with us during the COVID-19 outbreak, we have introduced the following measures:
- Each vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant after each trip, with careful attention being paid to commonly touched areas such as door handles, seats and headrests
- Every vehicle will provide customers with tissues and hand sanitiser
- At the end of every day, every used vehicle will be washed
- Reading and entertainment material that is touched – such as magazines, brochures or flyers – has been removed
- Drivers are strictly advised not to come to work if they are sick, are showing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, and are not to return to work unless they have a doctor’s certificate or have self-isolated for 14 days
- Where possible, social distancing guidelines will be followed, including no handshaking or physical contact
How You Can Help
As Corporate Chauffeurs Gold Coast are going to extra lengths to protect the health and safety of our customers, we kindly request that our customers similarly respect the health and safety of our chauffeurs as well as other passengers and the wider community by following the best hygiene practices outlined by the Australian Government’s Department of Health.
Precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 include:
- If needed, sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue
- Where possible, avoid touching your face and, in particular, your eyes, nose and mouth
- Limit physical contact – such as handshakes or hugging – as much as possible
- Sit in the backseat of chauffeur cars
- If you are sick, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, it is advised that you self-isolate for 14 days or until you have medical clearance
Corporate Chauffeurs Gold Coast is keeping a close eye on any updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and will continue to adjust our practices and protocols in order to consistently provide our customers with the safe and comfortable services they have come to expect from us.
We would like to thank everyone for your patience and understanding during this confusing and difficult time. Corporate Chauffeurs Gold Coast would also like to reassure our loyal customers that, despite the disruption COVID-19 poses, we are – and will continue – to provide safe, comfortable and luxurious transport for all occasions.